Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yesterday at the Carnegie


By Andrew T. Middle School Student

This rocks. I get to miss all my boring morning classes and put up an exhibit at the Carnegie! Fun, fun, fun. It’s been quite the adventure this first hour.
It started out with us seeing the area we would be working in. After we got a feel for what we would be doing, we talked about what a good museum experience is. We talked about what we should do to make our projects appeal to everyone. At first it seemed like easy work, but I was wrong. We had to cut all the papers, cut and re-cut the plastic, messing up the layouts and start all over again… and again… and again, and then finding a spot on the wall and getting it all hung up. Even though its not as easy as I had expected, it has to be the most fun fieldtrip thingy in the history of ever. If Hudson ever does another thing like this, you can be sure that I’ll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment