Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tuttle working at CMMC



By Raven M.
I didn't think this would turn out as well as it is. I thought it'd be pretty hectic, a bunch of kids running around with spray glue. Nothing of the sort. We were as organized as middle school kids could be with little supervision, and I think we did pretty well. Sticky is one word I would use to describe this. Right now my fingers are sticking to the keyboard because I touched too much of the glue. It was fun though. We had to work in groups that were just thrown together, ones we didn't think would work. But it turned out really good. We got along great and it was fun. Seemed shorter than it was.
Oh, warning for future generations: Fear Hudson's driving. And wear the seat belt. She could kill you from behind the wheel. Well, bye!


By: Spencer F. a middle school student
This is the first time I have ever written a blog. We are making posters and being very messy with spray glue. This is a lot better then sitting in a desk learning Science, or Social Studies. My project I worked on in 7th grade was Pioneer Medicines, and Cures. In my group were Elizabeth and Chloe. Though we didn't get a lot accomplished each day being best friends, we finally finished and it's awesome! It is raining outside today. It's a good day to be inside working on your project and being with your friends. You should come and see all the hard work we have done. It has taken a lot of time to do all of the projects all dealing with medicine. Come check out this museum! It's great. I will see you on opening day, March 1st!




My experience being at the Carnegie Museum was Amazing. Setting up was really fun! The people working at the Carnegie are really nice, and they would make your experience so much better!
I got to use spray glue for the first time and it was very interesting. I didn't think that putting a museum together would be so much fun!! I'm positive that if you were to come to the Carnegie you would enjoy it! And you would learn a lot! Trust me it's worth it!!!
Cammie a middle school student

No comments:

Post a Comment