Friday, February 20, 2009

Museum Day for Tuttle

William F.
Mostly today I was the cutter. I cut things out for just about everyone. It is more tiring than it looks. I got to use the spray glue a few times. It was really sticky. I also helped arrange some of the photos and information on the big red pieces of cardboard. I had a great time.

Patrick J.
The best thing I have done today was I spray glued. I didn't get as sticky as I thought I would get, but I did spray glue my fingers together. After I got done with that I started cutting holes, into posters and hanging them up with fishing line, it was fun to do that.
I didn't work on the medicine exhibit, but I worked on the elements poster. I did fluorine, which is in fluoride and toothpaste. So, so far I have a great time and I can't wait to do it again.

Logan H.
When I started setting up exhibits at the Carnegie Museum the first thing I did was vacuum an area so an exhibit could be set up there. Then, I cut papers with a cutting board, so they could be placed onto an exhibit. Next, I went upstairs and put fishing line through holes in posters that were part of a medical exhibit then hung them up. I also moved stuff around and decorated a table (only with a table cloth). I had a fun time at the Carnegie, and I was glad that I got to miss a half day of school I hope to come back soon!


Free K.
This has been a day of odd jobs. I fixed typos on papers and glued the project together. I worked with Connor on the Native American Project and it took a whole wall. I've still got spray glue on my fingers as I type this.


Connor S.
Today was fun! I had a HUGE project to work on. I did the exhibit on Native American Medicine. It filled up a whole wall and took us (me and Free) half of the day! When we spray glued I got it all over me!

1 comment:

  1. I visited the Carnegie Museum on Saturday with the Indiana Junior Historical Society group and I wanted to let you know we had a great time! It's great to see students working with a local historical organization. Well done!

    ReplyDelete