Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tuttle Middle school at the CMMC


My name is Jake Z. I had a great time at the Carnegie and it was definitely one of those "fun museum experiences." I got to spray glue for the first time and it was pretty sweet. I also got to see the project that I had done last year for the exhibit all finished and ready. I even got to carry some bedpans around and put them in a display case!! Hopefully they had been washed a couple times. Ehh. One of the coolest things was learning how to make cards that flipped all around and made different things. They were just about amazing. I encourage anyone and everyone to come visit the museum when it is all ready because the exhibits are cool and the people are great. Be sure to look for the Roosevelt Hospital for Colored People exhibit created by yours truly and a couple other kiddos. Peace out yo!!!



Jordan M.
At the Carnegie Museum of Montgomery County there are tons of interesting exhibits. There are tons of things for you to do, it is very interactive and a great time for everybody.

I looked at the Civil War surgical kit, it was interesting to see what kind of instruments they used to cut off legs.

I like the Before TV room, which has chess sets set up.
Today I am here spray gluing exhibit boards and moving museum pieces into place.



Danny B.
At Carnegie Museum there are lots of great exhibits such as real diseases and diseases doctors use to use leeches for. They use to use leech to cure headaches and stomachaches and now a days if you lose a limb they put leeches on it and suck the blood and release a chemical that prevents blood clotting.

Today I put together some posters with spray glue and hung up a lot of posters.
I got this neat paper thing that looks like you can only open it like one time but you can open it like four times and it gives you different information about the museum. If you want this neat thing you can come to the Carnegie and get one.



My name is Chase J. The Carnegie Museum has been a great experience for me today. We came here to set up exhibits that we started last year, and we are also setting up others' work. This museum is pretty amazing. It has many things from Montgomery County, and many are from Crawfordsville. The effort put up by the other students has made it much easier for my group, but all together, we are making the Carnegie the best that it can be. The Carnegie will be a fun and exciting place when it is finished, so come check it out! Please

No comments:

Post a Comment